If you are a consultant then you will earn commission on every order that you place.
When you decide that you want to earn more and introduce others to the JUSTINE opportunity, you will earn on both your customer orders and on every order placed by your team of consultants.
When you are a consultant you keep any commission that you make immediately.
This is how it works:
- You show the brochure to a customer
- The customer places the order with you and gives you the amount for the item(s) according to the price in the current brochure. You can either ask the customer to pay you up-front, or after delivery.
- You place the order with JUSTINE who then invoices you the discounted amount.
- You pay JUSTINE the discounted amount that they’ve sent to you on SMS or as it shows on your invoice.
- Keep the rest of the money in your pocket.
But first, let’s look at the discount structure again:
Please remember these 3 main points when placing your order:
- Orders of under R515 will not be processed and will be held for 21 days to be merged with a subsequent order provided it is within the available credit limit.
- After 21 days, held orders are automatically deleted from the system.
- JUSTINE charges a R23 administration fee on all orders, however, there will be no administration fee on any orders above R2 500.
For Business Leaders
A Business Leader is simply a consultant who recruit and introduce other people to the JUSTINE business opportunity.
Business Leaders also get paid the way regular consultants do when they place their customers’ orders but since leaders also get paid on their entire team sales as well, they will get paid on the 20th of every month the commission from the sales of their team the previous month.
There are three levels of business leader levels – Pearl, Sapphire and Diamond. Within these 3 levels there are 3 to 4 smaller levels that will make it easier for you to grow your income bigger. Here is a full view of the levels (you will also receive this chart in your business leader bag):
Pearl Leader is your first goal. For this level all you need is R700 brochure sales on your account and 4 other consultants in your team who have also placed orders and the total sales of you and your entire team is a least R6000.
You will then receive 4% commission on all of their net sales (discounted amount of sales). When you reach a new level you will also receive bonuses for 3 months if you manage to maintain that level. For every level you reach you will receive bonuses for 3 months per level as long as you don’t go back a level.
Try to reach a different level every 2nd or 3rd month because when you reach Diamond Leader level you will earn 10% on your team’s sales, 2.5% on the teams of the all of the business leaders beneath you and 1.5% on all of the teams of your business leader’s business leaders.
Also, for every person that you recruit who have an invoiced order of R700 or more you will receive an extra R40. Grow your team by at least 2 active consultants every month and you will receive more bonuses!